Maria Victoria Henao (born in 1961) is a Columbian famous personality, author, writer, and entrepreneur from Colombia. She is known in the country as the wife of the wife of the famous drug dealer “Pablo Escobar”. Pablo was a Colombian drug lord. Escobar, once called the “greatest criminal in the world”, was possibly the most trafficker of cocaine ever.
He is considered the richest and most successful criminal in world history because, in the year 1989, some media sources declared Escobar as the seventh richest person in the world with an estimated personal wealth of US $25 billion.
He owned innumerable luxury residences and vehicles, and in 1986 he attempted to enter Colombia politics, even offering to repay the country’s $ 10 billion national debt. These stories and other notorious achievements made Escobar a master of the world of crime.
He was the mafia of his time. On 2 December 1993, Pablo Escobar shot by the police because of his crimes. On the other side Pablo’s wife, Maria Victoria Henao is an author and writer.
She launched her book titled “Mrs. Escobar: My Life with Pablo”. She is a very talented lady. At present, she lives in Bueno Aires, Argentina along with her son and mother-in-law. After the death of her hubby, Maria did remarry. In this article, I will tell you about the wiki of Maria Victoria Henao.
In June 2020, Pablo Escobar’s crime partner “Carlos Lehder” released from the American jail. Later, he was sent to Germany from the US prisonBBC.
Early Life, Parents & Education
The lady was born in the year 1961 village Palmira Valle, Columbia. She belongs to the Christian family. According to his year of birth, Maria Victoria Henao’s age is 59 years old (as of 2020). Her real birth name is Victoria Eugenia Henao Vallejo.
Her father “Carlos Henao Vallejo” was a businessman and her mother’s name is “Leonor Zuleta”. She has two brothers in the family named “Pastora Henao Bayen” and “Carlos Mario Henao Vallejo”. Carlos served the position of an important member of Escobar’s illegal business.
Maria Victoria completed her schooling from a local private school in Palmira Valle. According to the sources, Maria did only her high school graduation because she got married at the age of 15. After the death of her hubby, Pablo Escobar’s spouse becomes an author. At present, she is a popular personality in the world.
|Real Full Birth Name||Victoria Eugenia Henao Vallejo.|
|Nickname||Maria Victoria Henao.|
|Age (As of 2020)||59 years old.|
|Year of Birth||1961.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Taurus.
|House Location||Bueno Aires, Argentina.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Meters: 1.67 m.
Centimeters: 167 cm.
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Weight||Pounds: 165.34 lbs.
Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Stone: 11.81 st.
|Parents||Father: Carlos Henao Vallejo.
Mother: Leonor Zuleta.
|Brothers||1. Pastora Henao Bayen.
2. Carlos Mario Henao Vallejo.
|Husband||Pablo Escobar (1976-1993).
|Kids||Son: Sebastián Marroquín aka Juan Pablo Escobar.
Daughter: Manuela Escobar.
|Social media||Facebook: @victoriaeugeniahenao (127K + followers).
|School||Local Private School.|
|Last Updated||On 22 June 2020 (©️ Copyright - Dreshare.com).|
|Career & Wealth|
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$1 million USD (approx.).|
|Profession||Author, Writer, and Entrepreneur,|
|Famously Known||As the wife of Pablo Escobar.|
Marriage with Pablo Escobar & Children
Maria Victoria Henao met Pablo Escobar for the first time through his brother Carlos Mario Henao Vallejo in the year 1974. At that time, she was only 13 years old. After her first meet with him, she falls in love with Pablo. After that, they started dating each other. After two years of dating, the couple decided to get married.
In March 1976, Maria Victoria Henao tied in a knot with Escobar at the age of 15. Maria’s parents were not happy with this marriage because they don’t like the poor status of Pablo. On February 24, 1977, she becomes the mother of her first son named “Sebastián Marroquín” (Juan Pablo Escobar).
At the time of her first child’s birth, Victoria was 16 years old. Seven years later, she gave birth to a beautiful daughter named “Manuela Escobar” in 1984. She lived a happy and lavish life with Pablo. She never abandoned Pablo, even knowing that Pablo was in a relationship with the journalist “Virginia Vallejo”.
After some time of marriage, she came to know about Pablo’s Illegal works. She was hitched to him for a long time until the drug dealer was shot dead by the police in 1993. Maria drove the life of an evacuee, alongside her kids, after the passing of her better half.
The police had blamed her for being engaged with the drug cartel, which later ended up being bogus.
Despite the fact that she had a grieved life because of her better half’s awful notoriety, she never surrendered him or acted against Pablo, keeping up the assurance of a dependable spouse until the end. Subsequent to having battled despite seemingly insurmountable opposition, Maria presently lives in a loft in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maria Victoria Henao
- Pablo Escobar’s wife served the position of a housewife after marriage.
- Maria loved her hubby so much, even after the death of Pablo, she never remarried.
- After some time of her husband’s death, Maria Victoria Henao moved to Argentina along with her kids.
- Maria’s son Sebastián Marroquín canged his name with “Juan Pablo Escobar Henao”.
- He is also an author, lecturer, writer, and architect.
- Sebastián, as far as it matters for him, is the writer of a book named «Pablo Escobar: My Father».
- He fills in as an engineer and talks far and wide
- Her kids have cut out a specialty for themselves in their individual fields.
- Her girl Manuela ensures her family is kept out of the media.
- She has never talked about her dad out in the open and has cut off all connections to her family.
- Maria Victoria Henao makes writing as her life.
- At present, she is a famous author and wrote many books.
- Maria Victoria remains at a stature of 5 feet 6 inches (in meters 1.7 m).
- Her body weight is around 75 kilograms (in stone 11.81 st).
- In the year 2015, Netflix released a biopic movie dependent on the life of the cocaine ruler, Pablo Escobar. Named ‘Narcos'Wikipedia.
- In this movie, the character of Maria in the arrangement was played by Mexican entertainer Paulina Gaitán.
- Maria’s character was depicted as a lady of solid will.
- In a portion of the scenes, she was indicated prompting Pablo on her business.
References [ + ]