Mary Jane Thomas (born in 1960) is an American Homemaker from Tennessee, USA. She is the third wife of Hank Williams Jr. (Musician & Singer-Songwriter). However, her daughter Katherine Williams-Dunning passed away in a car accident that happened on June 13, 2020.
Ms. Dunning had driven the car when the deadly crash happened. She was with her husband Tyler Dunning.
However, she died in the accident place and Tyler admitted to the Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville. The doctor did not reveal the medical condition of her spouse.
Hank Williams Jr.’s spouse took birth in 1960 in Tennessee, USA. The age of Mary Jane Thomas is around 60 years old as of 2020. Still, the details of her birth sign could not update as her date of birth information is unavailable.
Her mom and dad handled their family business. Mary studied in the local school and then enrolled in the University for the Higher Studies. She earned a graduate degree.
Wedding with Hank Williams Jr & Daughter
Mary Jane Thomas wedded with Hank in 1990 in Missoula, Minnesota. In 2007, the divorce news of the couple shocked their loved ones. Then, they tried to resolve their issues and saved their relationship.
Both of them do not want that their two children Katherine Williams-Dunning (daughter) and Samuel Williams (son) should grow in a broken house.
Samuel established himself as a singer. On the other hand, Katherine opened her clothing company, Weston Jane. She died in a car accident on June 13, 2020 (Sunday). Her brother wrote an emotional post on Facebook and shared the sad news with the people.
|Full Name||Mary Jane Thomas.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1960.|
|Age (As of 2020)||60 years old.|
|In the News For||Her daughter Katherine Williams-Dunning died in an accident on June 13, 2020.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 1990.|
|Husband||Hank Williams Jr. (Singer-Songwriter & Musician).|
|Children||Son: Samuel Williams.
Daughter: Katherine Williams-Dunning.
|Last Updated||On 15 June 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
|Highest Qualification||College Degree.|
|Alma Mater||Private College.|
Some Interesting Fact about Mary Jane Thomas
- Mary has no direct association with the music industry.
- Hank Williams Jr.’s wife took care of her family members and involved in social activities.
- Hank Jr. is among the well-known singer of the American music industry.
- His musical style is the combination of blues, country, and southern rock.
- Along with his dad Hank Williams, he worked on the composition of many successful songs.
- At his start of the career, he followed his father’s footsteps and style.
- He made his first television appearance in “The Jimmy Dean Show” at the age of 14.
- He evolved his style slowly and made his place in the country music.
- Mary Jane Thomas’ life partner can play multiple instruments like saxophone, keyboard, piano, dobro, banjo, guitar, upright bass, fiddle, and drums.
- He stepped on the stage at the age of 8 years old and sang his daddy’s songs.
- His first recorded song name is “Long Gone Lonesome Blues” (1964).
- He earned fame and success from 1950 to 1970.
- Hank was unable to concentrate on his career and addicted to drugs and alcohol.
- He and his friend Waylon Jennings recorded two big hit songs titled The New South and One Night Stands.
- Williams Jr. featured in the PBS show Austin City Limits (1980).
- In 1976, Rolling Stone admired the songs of Hank Jr. called them the best one.
- His career grew at a fast pace in the 1980s and his many albums came out Family Tradition, Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound, Habits Old and New, Rowdy, The Pressure Is On, High Notes, Strong Stuff, Man of Steel, Major Moves, Five-O, and Montana Café.
- Soon, he became the country music superstar.
- Terri Sharp wrote a song for him Wild Streak rated in the gold records.
- He sang a duet song with his dad “There’s a Tear in my Beer” recoded it using the electromagnetic technology.
- He gave a cameo appearance with Larry the Cable Guy, Kid Rock, and Charlie Daniels in All Jacked Up music video.
- His single titled “Red, White & Pink-Slip Blues” (2009) peaked on the 43rd place on the country charts.
- He stood out as the Pittsburg Steelers fan when he opened the Super Bowl XL.
- His last for the Curb Records was 127 Rose Avenue.
- Mary Jane Williams follows the Christianity religion and goes to the church regularly.
- She kept herself away from social events and media interference.
- Meanwhile, she wants to provide a secure family background to her children.