Medha Parrikar (born in 1955) is an Indian Businesswoman, Political Personality and Celebrity Wife from Goa, India. Moreover, she is popularly known as the Spouse of Manohar Parrikar (Chief Minister, Goa). In fact, they are good friends from their college days. However, Medha has suffered from cancer in the late 1990s. Still, she bids farewell from the world in 2000.
On the other hand, Ms. Parikar is an entrepreneur. Manohar and Medha work together too. Yesterday, the Goa Chief Minister also dies after suffering from pancreatic cancer from one year. In fact, he has better known as a simple man with fewer words. Meanwhile, Manohar is the person behind the 2016s surgical strike.
He led the Defense Ministry in the Modi Cabinet for three from 2014-17. Actually, he has an important role in Goa politics as the BJP leader. He is an alumnus of IIT Bombay. During his last days, he has admitted to the Goa Medical College. Manohar went to Delhi and the USA for the treatment.
Now, all the offices, colleges and schools have closed. His body is kept in the BJP office, Goa for 2 hours. Many prominent leaders are visiting Goa to give a final farewell to the great leader. The Congress leaders Rahul and his sister tweets on Parrikar.
After that, his dead body has taken to the Kala Academy. So, the public can give respect to him. The funeral ceremonies start around 4 p.m. The Indian PM Narendra Modi and Rajnath Singh (Home Minister, India) comes for the final rituals.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
Manohar Parrikar’s Wife was born in 1955 in Goa. At present, Medha Parrikar’s age is 45 years old. However, her family information is not available. She holds an Engineering degree from the Indian Institue of Technology (IIT, Bombay).
In fact, Medha fells in his love. They go ahead with a simple wedding in 1981. She embraces her motherhood with two sons Utpal and Abhijeet Parrikar. Moreover, Utpal did his studies from Michigan State University.
Then, Manohar’s elder son went to the University of California. He is a well-qualified engineer. Furthermore, his wife is Uma. Abhijeet is doing business in Goa. Sai is his wife and professional pharmacist.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Medha Parrikar.|
|Famous for||1. Being the wife of Goa CM Manohar Parrikar.
2. Mr. Parrikar dies on March 17, 2019 due to pancreatic cancer.
|Age (As of 2000)||45 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1955.|
|Date of Death/Cause||2000 (Cancer).|
|Awards & Achievements||NA.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Will Update.|
|Current Residence||Goa, India.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 3".
Centimeters: 160 cm.
Meters: 1.6 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Found.
Mother: Will Update.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
Sister: Will Update Soon.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Manohar Parrikar.|
|Son||Utpal and Abhijeet Parrikar.|
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Engineering from IIT Bombay.|
|School||Private School, Panjim.|
|College/ University||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT, Bombay).|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Akshay Kumar.
Actress: Shilpa Shetty.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Favorite Color||Pink, Blue & Read.|
|Love to do||Reading Books & Watching TV shows.|
|Favorite Food||Aloo Chaat & Pasta.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Will Update.|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Under Review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Medha Parrikar
- Medha has given good moral values to her sons.
- In fact, they support their father in his last times.
- Furthermore, Manohar serves the RSS in his college days too.
- Then, he makes his entry in the BJP and becomes Goa’s CM for three times.
- Parrikar’s strong strategy affects Congress power too.
- Actually, it happens due to his regional influence.
- As per Biography, Manohar Parrikar’s Spouse, Medha Parrikar is a strong pillar for Manohar.
- Due to his sudden demise, the BJP is planning for the next Goa CM.
- On the other hand, the Congress party is trying to prove its power.
Read Also: The Success Story of Aalisha Panwar | Wikipedia, Profile & Trivia
- Now, the Indian Flag is half-mast in India.
- There are seven-days mourning in the BJP offices.
- On February 9, 2019, he attends the Atal Booth Karyakarta Samelan.
- He goes to the Vidhan Sabha with his scooter and lives in his small house.
- Meanwhile, there are only two constables in his security.
- Additionally, Manohar listens to common people problems too