Megan Mullen (born in 1972) is an American Former Golf Player, Journalist, Contributor, and Famous Personality from Butler, Pennsylvania. She is best known as the spouse of Dan Mullen (American football coach). Currently, he works as a head football coach at the University of Florida.
Furthermore, Dan began his career back in 1994 and served Wagner (WR) for one year. He became the coach of various teams like Columbia (WR), Syracuse (GA), Notre Dame (GA), Bowling Green (QB), Utah (QB).
From 2005 to 2008, Mullen became the quarterbacks’ coach and offensive coordinator for The University of Florida. Later, he closely worked with the quarterback Alex Smith in 2005. As per the source, Dan was the main reason that he got selected into the number 1 overall pick in the 2005 NFL Draft.
He accumulated the Net worth of $13 million US Dollars with an annual salary of $6 million USD, as of 2019. Moreover, the coach served as the head coach of Mississippi State from 2009 to 2017.
Marriage with Spouse Dan Mullen & Children
The 47-years-old Megan Mullen tied the knot with her husband “Daniel Mullen” on July 04, 2005 in a private ceremony. The couple dated each other for a while before marrying each other.
They share two children together i.e. Breelyn Elisabeth Mullen (daughter) and Canon Mullen (son). Megan and Dan first met each other during a sports event. Dan Mullen’s spouse also has a son named Rowan from her previous relationship.
|Real Full Birth Name||Megan Mullen.|
|Profession||Former Golf Player, Journalist, and Contributor.|
|Famous for||Being the Wife of Dan Mullen (American football coach).|
|Age (As of 2019)||47 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1972.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Butler, Pennsylvania, The USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||Florida, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married since 2005.|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Daniel Mullen.|
|Son||1. Canon Mullen.
|Daughter||Breelyn Elisabeth Mullen.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Ohio University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Iceland.|
|Love to do||Travel and Watch Movies.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$200K US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Megan Mullen
- Dan Mullen’s wife, Megan Mullen was born to her parents in 1972 in Butler, Pennsylvania, USA. Hence, her age is 47 years old, as of 2019.
- Her father (name not available) owned a golf course and we have no information about her mother, siblings, & other family members.
- During her high school days, she remained a very talented athlete and participated in various golf-related events & tournaments.
- In fact, she also became the caption for her high school golf team.
- Megan graduated from Ohio University and received a bachelor’s degree majoring in broadcast journalism, with a minor in sports and political science.
- The coach’s partner started her career and worked for CNN Sports Illustrated in Atlanta, Georgia as a journalist.
- In 2002, Megan started to work as a weekend sports anchor at WNWO-TV in Toledo, Ohio.
- Moreover, she was the first woman to hold this position at that time.
- Megan also starred in the promotional video for the Reynolds Plantation.
- She stayed in Salt Lake City, Utah for some time to serve as the main sports anchor at a Fox affiliate.