Mollie Gates (born in 1988) is an American Former Costume Designer, Homemaker, Famous Personality, and Celebrity Partner from Opelousas, Louisiana. She is well recognized as the spouse of Thomas Middleditch (Canadian actor, comedian, and screenwriter).
He gained immense fame for playing the role of Richard Hendricks in the TV series “Silicon Valley“. In fact, the actor also received a nomination for a Primetime Emmy Award.
Thomas earned the honor in the category named Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series. He even gave his voice in the hit animated comedy film “Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie” as Harold Hutchins in 2017.
Some of his other popular projects are Godzilla: King of the Monsters, Replicas, The Morning After, CollegeHumor Originals, Once Upon a Time in Venice, Someone Marry Barry, etc.
Love Life, Spouse, Boyfriend & Children
The 31-years-old Gates first met her then-boyfriend, Thomas, while working in the show Silicon Valley. Thomas Middleditch’s spouse worked in the hit program as a costume designer. The pair announced their engagement in June 2015.
Later, Mollie Gates tied the knot with her husband “Thomas Steven Middleditch” on August 22, 2015. Their wedding ceremony took place in the actors’ hometown in Nelson, British Columbia.
Recently, in September 2019, Middleditch revealed that he and her spouse are very open in their relationship. He also told in the interview that going to swingers club actually saved his love life and marriage.
In July 2019, he told that he went on a double date to the club with Gates and his girlfriend “Shields”. They spent their best time in Trapeze (adult swingers club) in Atlanta, USA. Moreover, the comedian also stated that he and his partner have their own rules.
|Real Full Birth Name||Mollie Gates.|
|Profession||Former Costume Designer and Homemaker.|
|Famous for||Being the Wife of Thomas Middleditch (Canadian actor, comedian, and screenwriter).|
|Age (As of 2019)||31 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1988.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Opelousas, Louisiana, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married since 2015.|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Thomas Middleditch.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/molliemiddleditch/
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree in Apparel Design.|
|School||Academy of the Sacred Heart.|
|Alma Mater.||Louisiana State University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Robert Pattinson.
Actress: Kristen Stewart.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Greece.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||French Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Mollie Gates
- Mollie Gates was born in 1988 in Opelousas, Louisiana, USA. Hence, her age is 31 years old, as of 2019.
- There is no information about her father, mother, siblings, and early life available on the internet. But we update our readers in the coming days.
- Thomas Middleditch’s wife completed her school education from the Academy of the Sacred Heart.
- Later, Mollie graduated from Louisiana State University. She received a Bachelors’ degree in Apparel Design.
- The celebrity spouse started her career as an intern at Paper Magazine in New York City in 2012.
- She did the internship while studying at Louisiana State University.
- As a costume designer, Gates worked on the series “Silicon Valley” in 2014.
- She even served in numerous big movies like “The Twilight Saga”, “Django: Unchained”, and “The Dallas Buyer’s Club”.
- During an interview, Mollie told that she was in school when she got n opportunity to w work in Twilight movie. Moreover, the actress of the film once complimented her on her dress.
- In April 2016, she and her husband purchased a 1920s style bungalow worth $1.5 million USD in Los Angeles, California.
- Earlier, the house belonged to a set designer named Charles Lisanby.
- The Twilight Saga Costume Designer, Mollie Gates stands at a height of 168 cm which is 5 feet 6 inches.
- She follows a strict and healthy diet in order to maintain her body weight which is around 55 kilograms (121 pounds). Mollie also workouts 4 days a week in the gym.