Ramatu Ujiri (born in 1986) is an American Fashion Model, and Celebrity Wife from Freetown, Sierra Leone. She is best known as Masai Ujiri’s Spouse. He is a Nigerian Basketball Player, Coach, and Executive.
Furthermore, she involved in the different modeling in Canada and USA. As per Facebook page, Ramatu was with Outer Skinz Image Group.
The company deals in the beauty consultancy for the different personalities. Moreover, the client list of the organization includes Serena & Venus Williams, Chante Moore, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Angie Stone, and Jill Scott.
The stylish model’s husband is Masai Ujiri. Actually, Masai is serving as the General Manager of the Toronto Raptors team. Recently, the Toronto team won the NBA Championship title 2019 after beating the Golden Warriors team. This is the first time Raptors lifted the NBA trophy.
Actually, the miracle happened due to the guidance of their Head Coach named Nick Nurse. Apart from that, the Raptors famed for their big crazy fan Nav Bhatia (Canadian Car Dealer). He spent more than $300K US Dollars on the tickets for the matches. Furthermore, he provides free tickets to the children too.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Masai Ujiri’s girlfriend, Ramatu Ujiri was born in 1986 (age 33 years old) in Freetown, Sierra Leone. She lived in Washington D.C. with her family.
Additionally, she was the former student at the Eleanor Roosevelt High School, Greenbelt, Maryland. She also played basketball in her high school.
Personal Life, Spouse & Children
Mr. & Ms. Ujiri hailed from Africa. In fact, they started dating back in 2007. After a few years, Ramatu and Masai got married. The pair has two children together.
Moreover, Zahara Ujiri is Ramatu’s daughter. However, their son’s name has not revealed in the public. Presently, the Ujiri family is living together in the Toronto City of Canada.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Ramatu Ujiri.|
|Famous for||Her husband Masai Ujiri (Tornto Raports General Manager).|
|Age (As of 2019)||33 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1986.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Freetown, Sierra Leone.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not Known.|
|Current Residence||Toronto, Canada.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 59 Kg.
Pounds: 130 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-26-34.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Will update.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||In a relationship with Masai Ujiri.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Masai Ujiri.|
|Son||Name Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Eleanor Roosevelt High School, Greenbelt, Maryland.|
|Alma Mater.||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Benedict Cumberbatch.
Actress: Gal Gadot.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Manchester.|
|Love to do||Watching NBA Matches, Styling & Fashion.|
|Favorite Food||Chinese Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$750K US Dollars.|
|Monthly Salary, Income & Earnings||$60,000 USD.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||House in Toronto, Canada.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ramatu Ujiri
- Biography: Masai Ujiri’s Wife, Ramatu believes in the Christianity region and goes to the church regularly.
- Moreover, she opened her Twitter account in 2011-12.
- She posted more than 1.9K tweets, as an average of 2.8 tweets in a day.
- However, she left Twitter soon to discover other social media platforms.
- Masai is the fan of the Baltimore team.
- In fact, he offered $10 million by the Washington Wizards team.
- However, he declined the offer to be with the Toronto team.
- He promotes an African program “Basketball without Borders”.
- Furthermore, he appointed as the Director of the initiative. Masai conducts two camps in the region for the young men and boys for the training.
- Money Factor: She is making a decent amount of income from her career. Ramatu Ujiri’s Net worth is around 750,000 US Dollars, as of 2019.
Explore More: Who is Marina Mazepa? Her Wikipedia Profile, Lifestyle & Story
- Hubert Davis created a documentary “Giants of Africa” based on Masai’s initiative.
- Though, Mr. Ujiri raised questions on Trump’s leaders when he called African migrants as “shitholes”.
- On the other hand, he lived in Europe to play basketball with different teams for six years.
- Ramatu’s favorite TV program is “The Game” aired on BET.