Rekha Rai (born in 1969 – died 2013) was an Indian Citizen from Bengaluru, Karnataka (India). She is the first wife of Muthappa Rai (Social Activist, Businessman & Underworld Don).
Moreover, she found dead in the Singapore hospital in 2013. The information about her death cause is not available online sources.
Former Underworld Don Muthappa Rai Dead
Rai had brain cancer for a few months. He admitted to Bengaluru’s hospital on May 15, 2020. Still, the doctors announced his death news. In the afternoon, the last rituals of the underworld don performed in his house located in Bidadi.
Due to the COVID19 outbreak in India, his family members were present in the last rites. Muthappa representatives issued a statement that the public allowed to attend the funeral.
In January 2020, he shared his cancer issue in the press meet in his house. Suddenly, his family members took him to the hospital as his health deteriorated. He returned to his home, and the police started questioning with him regarding connections with Ravi Pujari.
Early Life, Parents & Trivia
Rekha Rai was born in 1969 (age 44 years old, as in 2013) in Bengaluru (Karnataka, India). Her father and mother involved in their inherited ancestral business.
Rekha finished her school studies and a college degree in her hometown. Muthappa Rai’s spouse followed the Hinduism religion. Still, she opted not to reveal anything about her siblings.
Personal Life, Marriage with Muthappa Rai & Children
Muthappa and Rekha Rai wedded in the early 1990s. She was his first wife. Then, she passed away in 2013 at the Mt Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore. The couple had two sons Rakhi Rai and Rikki Rai.
In 2013, Mr. Rai married the second time to Anuradha. Both of them lived together. Then, sad news came out that Muthappa declared dead by the Manipal Hospital doctor on May 15, 2020. No information provided about the Anuradha’s kids on the web portals.
|Real Full Birth Name||Rekha Rai.|
|Age (As of 2013)||44 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1969.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Bengaluru (Karnataka, India).|
|Place||Mt Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||NA.|
|House Location||Bengaluru, India.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 3".
Centimeters: 160 cm.
Meters: 1.6 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.
Pounds: 124 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.5.|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Children||Sons: Rakhi Rai and Rikki Rai.|
|Alma Mater||Government College.|
|Last Updated||On 15 May 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Rekha Rai
- Muthappa started his career working in the Vijaya Bank on the clerk position.
- He was from the Puttur region of Karnataka. The name of his mother is Susheela Rai and N. Naryana Rai.
- Moreover, he accidentally entered into the crime world while protecting his business in the Bengaluru city. In the 1980s, he had a bar and restaurant. Underworld people were after him.
- He became an overnight sensation in Karnataka after his underworld connections. However, he murdered a person in the 1990s and never looked back. His position elevated to the mafia.
- Ram Gopal Varma (Filmmaker) created a movie based on the life of Rekha Rai’s husband titled Rai. The movie’s shooting conducted on locations like Dubai, London, Mangalore, and Bengaluru.
- The Karnataka police were after the late underworld don. Moreover, the state police team filed the case under different sections like Sections 302 (murder) and 120B (conspiracy) of the Indian Penal Court.
- Some hired killers killed Subbaraju (Realtor) on the orders of Mr. Rai. The issue happened on the dispute of the prime location property in the Bengaluru city.
- He linked with the underworld, Dawood Ibrahim. Moreover, he collected extortion money from the rich people in Bengaluru. He took possession of the top properties in Karnataka.
- He formed an NGO Jaya Karnataka to help the needy people in the state.
- Last time, he went to Dubai. Then, he deported from there in 2002 as the joint task of the Indian police and Dubai administration team. He interrogated by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) and Intelligence Bureau (I.B.), and by the Karnataka police.
- On the other hand, Rekha tried to keep herself and her children away from the criminal background of her spouse. Muthappa Rai’s wife took care of her kids as a sole parent when she was alive.