Sally Zuckerman (born in 1939) is an American Citizen and Homemaker from Los Angeles (California, USA). She is the wife of Buck Henry (Director, Actor & Screenwriter). Moreover, Sally stayed away from the media presence.
She took care of her family and her home. On the other hand, Buck life-based in the entertainment industry. He hosted the “Saturday Night Live” 10 times.
Henry entered as a guest in “30 Rock”, “Murphy Brown,” “Will & Grace.” He dedicated sometime with the comedy group in West Village.
Though, he suffered from a heart attack and then admitted to the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, LA. He declared dead by the doctors’ team on January 8, 2020.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Sally Zuckerman was born in 1939 in Los Angeles, United States. Her age is 80 years old, as in 2019. Sally’s father worked in a local bank.
Moreover, her mom (name not known) was a homemaker. She studied in a local school in California. Later on, Buck Henry’s spouse shifted to New York City for her college studies.
Personal Life, Spouse Buck Henry & Children
However, she never shared her love story. She met Buck through a common friend party. Then, the couple married in a secret ceremony in LA. Sally Zuckerman also managed her spouse’s appointments and film work.
On the other hand, she fulfilled her home duties too. She shattered on the demise of Mr. Henry. Both of them were perfect companions.
|Real Full Birth Name||Sally Zuckerman.|
|In the News For||Her husband Buck Henry died on January 8, 2020.|
|Age (As of 2019)||80 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1939.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||LA, California (USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|House Location||Los Angeles, California (United States).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 59 Kg.
Pounds: 130 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Name Not Found..
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband Name||Buck Henry.|
|Highest Qualification||College Degree Completed.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sally Zuckerman
- Buck Henry’s wife is a private person. She is not very active on her social media profiles.
- Henry associated with the Hollywood movies “The Man Who Fell to Earth,” “The Graduate,” and “Heaven Can Wait.”
- He nominated for the two Academy Awards (Best Adapted Screenplay and Direction) for “Heaven Can Wait.”
- Furthermore, Buck and Sally Zuckerman traveled to the beaches for their holidays.
- He creates content for the University magazine Dartmouth Jack-O-Lantern.
- His writing credits include “Catch-22”, “The Day of the Dolphin,” “To Die For,” and “Candy.”
- On the other hand, Sally loved cooking the favorite dishes of Buck.
- The two of them regularly visited the church for prayers.