Sonya Akins (born in 1980) is an American Homemaker, Public Figure, and Celebrity Partner from Los Angeles, California, USA. She is well recognized as a spouse of Rhett Akins (American country music singer and songwriter).
He started his career after signing a contract with Decca Records between 1994 and 1997. Furthermore, the singer’s released two full-length studio albums named A Thousand Memories (1995) and Somebody New (1996).
His third album “What Livin’s All About” came out on 13 January 1998 via MCA Nashville. Moreover, Rhett’s fourth project “Friday Night in Dixie” (published by Audium Entertainment in 2002) also became a hit.
As per the source, Akins’ fourteen singles bagged on tops position on the Billboard Hot Country Songs list. In fact, his song “Don’t Get Me Started” from 1996 got the first rank on the same list.
Personal Life, Husband Rhett Akins & Children
The 39-years-old Sonya Akins launched a romantic affair with her then-boyfriend, Thomas Rhett Akins Sr. a few years back. However, the couple never remained open about their love life on social media.
She tied the knot with her husband, Thomas, in September 2017. Their wedding event was a private ceremony but they never mentioned anything about their marriage date & venue on the internet. In September 2019, Sonya and Rhett shared the news of her pregnancy on Instagram.
As per the source, the singer’s spouse posted a video gender reveal on her official Instagram account. On January 08, 2020, the songwriter revealed that he and Sonya are expecting their first child in March 2020.
Earlier, Thomas Rhett married his ex-wife “Paige Braswell” in 1989. Through their wedding, the former pair welcomed two children i.e. a son Thomas Rhett Akins, Jr. and daughter Kasey Lee Akins.
Thomas Jr. also works as an American singer and songwriter. Rhett Akins Sr. is also a grandfather of two beautiful granddaughters named Ada James Akins and Willa Gray Akins (adopted). Akins Jr. and his partner “Lauren Akins” are also expecting their third baby in February 2020.
|Real Full Birth Name||Sonya Mansfield.|
|Famous for||being the wife of Rhett Akins (American country music singer and songwriter).|
|Age (As of 2019)||39 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1980.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not known.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sonya_akins/
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Not known
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by her.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Thomas Rhett Akins Sr.|
|Son||expecting in March 2020.|
|School||Private High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Keanu Reeves.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Listening to music, Watching TV, Shopping, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$100K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sonya Akins
- Rhett Akins’ Wife, Sonya Mansfield was born to her father and mother in 1980 in the United States of America. But she never disclosed any information about her actual birthdate and birthplace on the internet. Sonya Akins’ age is 39 years old, as of 2019.
- The gender of her first baby is a boy.
- Furthermore, the couple announced about the arrival news at a No. 1 party for Brantley Gilbert and Lindsay Ell’s latest track called “What Happens in a Small Town”.
- As per the source, Thomas worked as a co-writer of the superhit song.
- Her husband’s recent song “I Lived It” which he co-wrote along with Blake Shelton even became a huge hit.
- Moreover, the country songwriter also worked with various musical artists such as Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Dustin Lynch, Justin Moore, Lee Brice, etc.
- During an interview, Sonya’s partner joked about the fact that Thomas Rhett Akins, Jr. is getting a new sibling and new child within weeks of each other.
- Sonya Mansfield and Rhett Akins married in a private ceremony where Sonya’s step-son served as a groomsman and her half-daughter, Willa Gray, was the flower girl.
- There is no information about Sonya Akins’ parents, siblings, and education but we will update our readers in the future.