Steve Dale (born in 1958) is British Businessperson from England. He is best known as Bury Football Club’s Owner. Furthermore, he is also the Director of Terrapin Limited. His company head office located in Timperley, South Manchester.
Additionally, the Terrapin organization is in the business for more than 60 years. Dale is also a community man and worked for the different community clubs. He owned a football club i.e. Bury FC.
Still, the Bury management is looking for the buyers and the club is in huge debt. The English Football League (EFL) notified him to prove his financial stability.
If Dale is unable to prove the financial strength, then EFL has to cancel the club membership. The spokesperson from EFL shared that they planned to extend the deadline. Recently, Steve told the authorities that the club sold.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Bury F.C.’s Owner, Steve Dale was born in 1958 (age 62 years old, as in 2019) in England. Moreover, his father worked in a private company.
His mother served her family as a homemaker. Furthermore, he received his Business Management degrees from London.
Spouse, Marriage, Girlfriend & Dating History
People interested to know about Steve personal life. Most of them searched on the internet about his wife and children.
Still, they are clear details connected with his marital status. You can assume that he is present at this moment. Steve did not reveal about his past affairs.
Quick Info & Trivia
|Real Full Birth Name||Steve Dale.|
|Famous for||Owned a football club named Bury F.C.|
|Age (As of 2019)||62 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1958.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not available.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.5.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Name Not Found.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Business Management.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||New Zealand.|
|Love to do||Traveling & Reading Books.|
|Favorite Food||Mexican Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$3.5 Billion US Dollars, as of 2019.|
|Monthly Salary, Income & Earnings||$15 Million - $25 Million USD.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Her house in England.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Steve Dale
- Wikipedia: Bury Football Club’s Head, Steve brought the Bury Football Club during 2018.
- Furthermore, he associated with the 51 different companies.
- Dale’s 43 organizations faced the problem of liquidation.
- However, he surrounded the problems of financial instability.
- He also dropped his club’s price from 2 Million Euros to 810K Euros.
- Bury is in the overall debt of around £9 million.
- Money Factor: He invested in multiple businesses. In 2019, Steve Dale’s net worth is $3.5 Billion US Dollars. Presently, he is facing the situation of financial instability. Some of his private assets sold and paid the debt by him.
Read Also: Full Biography of Julia Margaret Flesher, Affairs & Lifestyle
- Additionally, he found the two buyers named Henry Newman and Rory Campbell.
- There is a complicated situation in his business.
- He was earlier the Chairman in the Stewart Day in 1 Euro.