Sushil Patel (born in 1949) is a British Businessperson from London City (United Kingdom). His daughter Priti Patel is a Conservative Political party member. Furthermore, Ms. Patel is the Witham Member of Parliament (MP) since 2010.
She positioned in the party’s right-wing. She considered herself a Thatcherite. On the other hand, she got into politics and inspired by Margaret Thatcher.
From 2016-2017, Priti served in the International Development Secretary of State. Since 2019, she is working in the Secretary of State for the Home Department. However, she criticized for her defending opinions for alcohol and tobacco industries.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Sushil Patel was born in London, United Kingdom (UK), in 1949. Moreover, he completed 70 years of age on his 2019 birthday. Sushil’s mother and father based in Tarapur, Gujarat region.
Furthermore, Priti Patel’s dad educated from a local school and did his graduate degree in a government college.
Marriage, Spouse & Children
Sushil traditionally wedded his beautiful wife, Anjana Patel in the early 1970s. Additionally, the couple has a daughter Priti Patel. They settled in Hertfordshire and then moved to London City.
Sushil Patel is the dad of only one child. He opened a shop in his current location for his survival.
|Full Name||Sushil Patel.|
|Famous for||Father of Priti Patel (British Politician).|
|Age (As of 2019)||70 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1949.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not available.|
|House In||London, United Kingdom.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Anjana Patel.|
|Alma Mater.||Government School.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sushil Patel
- She admires the work of Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi.
- Priti, after her graduation, joined the Conservative Central Office, also known as Conservative Campaign Headquarters.
- During 1995-1997, she headed the office of the Referendum Party.
- She established strong media relations in South East England and London.
- In her article published in the Financial Times, she cited racial discrimination.
- She joined the PR consultancy firm, i.e., Weber Shandwick, in 2000.
- As per the investigative article of The Guardian, she was among the seven employees who worked for the British American Tobacco (BAT).
- She connected with the Conservative Party when John Major was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- Priti Patel’s father, Sushil Patel stayed away from the political scene.
- On the other hand, he gave his time in his business and then in the community welfare programs.
- He liked traveling and reading books in his free time.
- Patel managed his time and then traveled to Gujarat too.