Tammy Jessop (born in 1950) is an American homemaker from Ohio, United States. She was the second wife of Jerry Sloan (Professional Basketball Player & Coach). In the 1980s, she moved out of Ohio in search of a job.
She worked in restaurants and private companies. Then, Tammy left her job after her marriage with Jerry. She handled her household duties. She shattered due to the loss of her life partner.
Jerry Sloan passed away on May 22, 2020
She is upset after losing her spouse. However, Jerry suffered from the complicated diseases of Parkinson’s disease and Lewy body dementia in 2016. He stayed that home in the doctor’s care and took medicines.
Moreover, Sloan faced other medical complications due to his habits of smoking and drinking. He died on May 22, 2020, at his home in Utah. His age was 78 years at the time of his death.
The NBA world reacted to the sudden demise of Mr. Sloan. Utah Jazz team posted the death news on the Twitter account.
Jerry’s wife was born in 1950. Therefore, the age of Tammy Jessop’s age is 70 years old (as of 2020). She is from the Ohio region, USA.
Still, her exact birth date details are unavailable on the online sources. Furthermore, she did not disclose the information about her mom and dad. Tammy studied in a local school in her birthplace.
Then, Jerry Sloan’s wife finished her graduate degree and did odd jobs for her survival. She follows the Christianity religion and visits church with her family members for the prayers.
Spouse Jerry Sloan, Marriage & Son
The NBA Coach wedded with his high school lover Bobbye Sloan. However, his first wife struggled with breast cancer and died due to her critical illness in the year 2004. The couple married for more than 41 years and had three children.
Sloan’s son named Brian Sloan was a basketball player. Furthermore, his two daughters are Kathy Sloan Wood and Holly Sloan Parish.
In 2006, he tied the knot for the second time with Tammy Jessop. His second spouse has a son Rhett Jessop from her previous relationship.
|Real Full Birth Name||Tammy Jessop.|
|Age (As of 2020)||70 years old.|
|In the News For||Her husband Jerry Sloan died on May 22, 2020.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1950.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||NA.|
|House Location||Riverton, Utah.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Alma Mater||Private College, Ohio.|
|Last Updated||On 23 May 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Tammy Jessop
- As a hobby, Jerry collected tractors. He had around 70 tractors and however, two of them stolen in the past.
- He remembered for his John Deere stylish hats.
- He had collected unique dolls and furniture items.
- Apart from that, Tammy Jessop’s soulmate stopped smoking and drinking. Sloan’s activities did not affect his coaching career.
- As a player, he played around 10 National Basketball Associations (NBA) matches from 1966-1975.
- The 78-year-old played matches for Baltimore Bullets and Chicago Bulls teams.
- He became a professional basketball player in his collegiate sessions at the University of Evansville.
- In NBA history, he considered one of the most prominent and respected coaches in history.
- He retired from the Chicago team, and his number 4 T-shirt retired from the team too. It is the first thing that happened in franchise history.
- He spent 30 years of his coaching career as the head coach of the Utah Jazz team (1988-2010).
- In the NBA finals 1997 and 1998, he led the Utah team in both matches lost against the Chicago Bulls.
- He set the record of winning around 15 NBA seasons as a team coach. Other coaches in the lists are Gregg Popovich, Pat Riley, and Phil Jackson.
- David Stern (NBA Commissioner) appreciated his skills and expertise as a head coach of the NBA team.
- Tammy Jessop and Jerry stayed their luxurious house located in Riverton (Utah, United States). The pair shared the net worth valued around $3 Million US Dollars.
- Still, there are no details updated regarding Ms. Jessop’s profession and her sole wealth.
- Before her marriage, she did her duties on the management positions in the hotel industry.
- However, she has not updated the information about her birth information. Therefore, her zodiac sign has not known.
- Jerry Sloan’s spouse managed the wealth and work duties along with her late husband.
- In 2013, Jerry returned to the Utah team as a consultant and scouting agent.