Wendy Barlow (born May 07, 1960) is a Canadian-American Former Tennis Player, Tennis Coach, and Instructor from Lawrenceville, Georgia. She is best known as Ric Flair’s Spouse. In addition, she is the retired All-American-ranked Canadian professional tennis player.
Furthermore, the 59-year-old Wendy played the sport for six years including Wimbledon. She also received a place into the Greater Victoria Sports Hall of Fame. In 1977 and 1978, Barlow was the Canadian Junior Tennis Champion in the Girls’ 18 singles division.
In fact, she also ranked 12th internationally in the Girls’ 18 singles division. She also remained All-American by Brigham Young University in 1978 and won the Canadian National Championship in 1980.
Moreover, Wendy gained huge media attention after becoming Ric Flair ladylove. He is an American retired professional WWE wrestler and wrestling manager.
In addition, he is dubbed as the greatest professional wrestler of all time. Recently, on Thursday morning, the 70-year-old wrestler was taken to the hospital after health complications.
Ric Flair’s Partner also confirmed that the wrestler is set to undergo surgery. However, she didn’t reveal about the procedure in detail. Flair experienced a number of health issues in recent years.
Back in August 2017, he suffered from early stages of kidney failure and was on the edge of congestive heart failure. According to a source, he had 20% chances of survival but he came out of the situation. Later, he promised not to drink again.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
Wendy Barlow tied the knot with her husband “Richard Morgan Fliehr” on September 12, 2018. Their wedding ceremony held on the rooftop of the Pearl Hotel in Rosemary Beach, Florida.
She is the fifth wife of the legendary wrestler. Earlier, Ric married his first spouse named Leslie Goodman on August 28, 1971.
Furthermore, the couple also shared two children together named Megan and David. But their marriage ended after twelve years in 1983. Later, the wrestler wedded his second partner “Elizabeth Harrell” on August 27, 1983.
Moreover, the ex-pair also had a daughter Ashley and a son Reid. Then, Ric ended his second marriage after staying together for 23 years in 2006. From 2006 to 2009, he espoused Tiffany VanDemark (a fitness competitor).
In addition, his fourth bride was Jacqueline “Jackie” Beems. They married on November 11, 2009, and took divorce in 2014. Later, he started his relationship with girlfriend Wendy and soon became engaged in 2016.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Wendy Barlow.|
|Nick name||Wendy and Fifi the Maid.|
|Profession||Former Tennis Player, Tennis Coach, and Instructor.|
|Famous for||Being the Wife of Ric Flair (American professional wrestling manager and retired professional wrestler).|
|Age (As of 2019)||59 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 07, 1960.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|House In||Lawrenceville, Georgia, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 68 Kg.
Pounds: 149 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Bob Barlow.
Mother: Marilyn Barlow.
|Siblings||Brother: Hugh Barlow.
Sister: Lori Barlow.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Richard Morgan Fliehr.|
|Daughter||Hillary Pattenden, Sophia, Paris, and Summer.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree in International Law.|
|Alma Mater.||Sorbonne School.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hanks.
Actress: Meryl Streep.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Playing Tennis, Listening to music, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Fries & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Wendy Barlow
- Wikipedia: Ric Flair’s Wife was born on the 7th of May 1960 in Canada. Therefore, Wendy Barlow’s age is 59 years old, as of 2019.
- Her father “Bob Barlow” is a former Ice Hockey player who remained the captain of the Vancouver Canucks of the Western Hockey League during the 1968-69 season.
- Wendy’s mother name is Marilyn Barlow and there is no much information available on the internet.
- Furthermore, she has two siblings i.e. a brother, Hugh Barlow and a sister Lori Barlow (former tennis player).
- Hugh was a Memorial Cup champion with St. Catharines of the OHL.
- The former player started playing tennis at an early age of 10.
- She also won Canadian Junior Tennis Championships in both singles and doubles for several years.
- The former tennis player graduated from Sorbonne School and received a bachelors’ degree in International Law.
- She is a very private person. Therefore, Wendy has never shared anything about her ex-husband or past affairs on the internet.
- But she has five kids from previous relationships i.e. four daughters named Hillary Pattenden, Sophia, Paris, and Summer.
- Money Factor: The calculated Wendy Barlow Net worth is around $500,000 US Dollars.
Explore More: The Biography of Ashley Massaro, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- Hillary is an ice hockey player for the Mercyhurst Lakers women’s ice hockey program.
- In fact, Barlow also has a son called Sebastian.
- The 59-year-old tennis coach first met Ric while working with him in 1993 as his WCW valet Fifi the French Maid.
- They also dated each other for a very long time. Later, in 2016, she engaged her fiance, Flair in a private ceremony.
- In 2013, the couple made an appearance on Celebrity Wife Swap.
- Recently, on February 25, 2019, Wendy gave a surprise party on his 70th birthday. Almost 160 guests came at The 1818 Club in Atlanta for the celebration.
- Her height is 5 Feet 10 Inches (178 centimeters tall) and body weight is 68 kilograms (149 pounds) approximately.