Alison Telfer (born in 1944) is a British Socialite from London, United Kingdom. No other information is available about her career status. She has best known as the ex-wife of Terry Jones (Welsh Actor, Director, Comedian, Screenwriter, and Historian). Furthermore, Terry passed out of Oxford University.
He met a friend Michael Palin in the college. The two of them wrote some of the high profile British television programs Do Not Adjust Your Set, Ripping Yarns and The Frost Report. Jones created the draft of Jim Henson’s movie Labyrinth.
On the other hand, he respected as a historian and wrote children and history books too. During the year 2016, Terry honored with the Lifetime Achievement Award (BAFTA Cymru Awards).
Terry received the award for his outstanding contribution to the industry. However, he suffered from degenerative aphasia for a long time. He lost his ability to speak within time. Terry died on January 21, 2020, in his North London home.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Alison Telfer was born in 1944 in London City. She completed the age of 76 years old. Still, Alison’s dad-mom names and other information have not updated by her.
She did her graduate degrees from Oxford University.
Personal Life, Husband Terry Jones & Children
In 1970, she tied the wedding knot with her spouse Terry. Only close family and friends invited to their ceremony. Furthermore, Alison Telfer had an open marriage with him.
She gave birth to two children Sally Jones (born in 1974) and Bill Jones (born in 1976). Later on, she separated from him in 2012.
Terry married Anna Söderström. 41 years younger to him. The couple told that they were in a relationship for 5 years. In 2009, they welcomed their baby girl Siri Jones.
|Full Real Birth Name||Alison Telfer.|
|In the News For||Her ex-husband Terry Jones died on January 21, 2020.|
|Age (As of 2020)||76 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1944.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||NA.|
|Current Residence||London City, United Kingdom (UK).|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Name Not Found.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Terry Jones (m. 1970-div. 2012).|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate Degree.|
|School||High School in London.|
|Alma Mater.||Oxford University.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Alison Telfer
- Jones published his political views in The Guardian, The Daily Telegraph, and The Observer.
- He performed with the Carnival Band in 2007 Ringing The Changes.
- Moreover, he was also a prominent member of the poetry society.
- Some of his poems published in The Poetry Review.
- His books and the documentaries presented ancient medieval history.
- In 2015, Terry directed a comedy movie Absolutely Anything.
- Alison Telfer never came in the media news after her divorce.
- On the other hand, she earlier taught university students as a guest teacher.
- She spends her time encouraging government education schemes.