Anna Soderstrom (born in 1983) is a Swedish born British Knitwear Designer, Public Figure, and Celebrity Partner from London. She is best known as a second spouse of Terry Jones (Welsh actor).
He is also a popular writer, historian, comedian, screenwriter, and film director. Furthermore, Terry was a founding member of “Monty Python” (British surreal comedy group).
In his successful career, he performed in various British comedy programs such as Do Not Adjust Your Set and The Frost Report. Terry did many shows along with writing partner Michael Palin.
The comedian created “Monty Python’s Flying Circus” with Eric Idle, Terry Gilliam, Graham Chapman, and John Cleese. As a director, Jones made debut with the movie “Monty Python and the Holy Grail”.
On December 21, 2020, Terry Jones passed away at the age of 77. He died on Tuesday after fighting a battle with FTD (a rare form of dementia) for four years.
Married Life, Spouse Terry Jones & Children
The 36-years-old Anna Soderstrom tied the knot with her husband “Terence Graham Parry Jones” in 2012 after dating him for a long time. Their wedding ceremony was a private affair that took place in the presence of neighbors and Siri (their baby). It held at London’s Highgate Literary and Scientific Institution.
In addition, the couple shared a daughter named “Siri Jones” who took birth in September 2009. Earlier in 1970, Terence married his first wife “Alison Telfer” in an open marriage. Through their wedding, the pair produced two kids named Sally Jones (b. 1974) and Bill Jones (b. 1976).
In 2009, Terry Jones’ spouse, Alison, and the comedian separated from each other after he cheated on her with Anna. Their divorce officially took place in the year 2012. Soderstrom is 41 years junior to her late spouse.
As per the source, they dated for five years before tying the knot. In 2015, Anna’s partner was diagnosed with primary progressive aphasia. The disease damages the ability to speak and communicate.
Happy Father’s Day ❤️ pic.twitter.com/XSES1ZZz9p
— Anna Söderström (@mortsredos) June 17, 2018
|Real Full Birth Name||Anna Soderstrom.|
|Famous for||being the spouse of Terry Jones (Welsh actor and comedian) who died at the age of 77 on January 21, 2020.|
|Age (As of 2019)||36 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1983.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not known.|
|Current Residence||London, England, United Kingdom.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/soderstromanna/
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Torbjorn Soderstrom.
Mother: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Widow as of January 21, 2020.|
|Dating History?||had five years-long romantic affair with her boyfriend Terry Jones.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Terence Graham Parry Jones (m. 2012 - until his death on January 21, 2020).|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Hereford College.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Eddie Redmayne.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Love to do||Cooking and Knitting.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$15 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||inherited from her late husband.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Anna Soderstrom
- Anna Soderstrom was born to her father and mother in 1983 (age 36 years, as in 2019) in Sweden. But there are no details about her actual birthdate and birthplace on the internet.
- Soderstrom’s father “Torbjorn Soderstrom” works as a surgeon in Sweden. However, there is no information about her mother and siblings.
- Terry Jones’ wife moved to London, England, United Kingdom back in 2002 and the same year, Anna met her future husband.
- They introduced to each other at a book signing in Oxford where she was a student.
- During their honeymoon which took place in Paris, France, a burglar broke into their hotel room.
- The couple used to reside in Highgate, north London.
- Furthermore, the celebrity partner graduated from Oxford’s Hereford College and studied modern languages.
- Anna Soderstrom and her family realized a statement where they deeply saddened to announce the passing of Terry Jones at the age of 77.
- As a knitwear designer, she creates products inspired by her Swedish and Scandanavian culture.
- Her company makes stuff like scarves, shawls, pashminas, beanies, wraps, blankets and much more.
- During an interview with House & Garden, Anna told the audience that she taught herself to knit while she was pregnant with Siri.