Carole Ghosn (born in October 1966) is a Lebanese Businesswoman and Public Figure from Beirut, Lebanon. She is well-identified as the second spouse of Carlos Ghosn (Brazilian-born French Businessman).
He served many designations in his career such as the chairman & CEO of Renault, chairman & CEO of Nissan, and chairman of Mitsubishi Motors. Carlos even served as a chairman of AvtoVAZ and CEO of Michelin North America.
Furthermore, the businessman was first hired by then Renault’s CEO Louis Schweitzer as his deputy. Later, Ghosn helped to turn the company around from near bankruptcy in 1999 by developing many plans.
He even earned the nickname “Mr. Fix It”. Carlos also bagged the Asia Businessman of the Year by Fortune in 2002. On April 01, 2017, he resigned from the post of CEO of Nissan. Last year, on November 19, 2018, Ghosn got arrested at Haneda Airport.
He was accused of under-reporting his earnings and misuse of company assets. In fact, Nissan also dismissed him from the post of chairman on 22 November 2018.
Personal Life, Spouse Carlos Ghosn & Children
The 53-years-old Carole Ghosn tied the knot with her husband Carlos Ghosn in May 2016 after dating him for a couple of years in a private ceremony. Her spouse then celebrated their married life in October 2016.
The couple threw an extravagant party at the Grand Trianon of the Palace of Versailles in Paris. Moreover, Carlos Ghosn’s spouse also celebrated her 50th birthday. Earlier, the businessman married his first wife “Rita Kordahi” in 1984.
The former pair shares four children together. Rita and Ghosn have three daughters named Caroline Ghosn, Nadine Ghosn, & Maya Ghosn and a son named Anthony Ghosn. Caroline is an American businesswoman who founded Levo (formerly Levo League).
Back in November 2018, Carole’s spouse was initially supported by Renault and the French government. However, they quit supporting him after the businessman was proven guilty. Later, they suspended him from CEO and chairman of Renault on January 24, 2019.
In March 2019, Carlos got bail but re-arrested in Tokyo on 4 April 2019. He was detained over new charges of misappropriations of Nissan funds. He again released on April 25, 2019, on bond.
In June 2019, Ghosn again received controversy after Renault uncovered 11 million euros in questionable expenses. It also led to a French investigation and raids. On December 30, 2019, Ghosn fled Japan to Lebanon and broke his bail conditions.
|Real Full Birth Name||Carole Nahas.|
|Famous for||being the second spouse of Carlos Ghosn (Brazilian-born French Businessman).|
|Age (As of 2019)||53 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||October 1966.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not known.|
|Current Residence||Beirut, Lebanon.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: -
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Not known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by him.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Carlos Ghosn.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Love to do||Reading and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$120 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||Inherited after marrying millionaire Carlos Ghosn.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Carole Ghosn
- She was born to her parents in October 1966 in Beirut, Lebanon. Therefore, Carole Ghosn’s age is 53 years old, as of 2019. But there is no information about her actual birthdate and zodiac sign on the internet.
- Her real full birth name is Carole Nahas.
- In addition, Carlos Ghosn’s wife is a fairly private person and never mentioned anything about her early life, father, mother, and siblings.
- In August 2019, Mrs. Ghosn appealed to Emmanuel Macron (President of France) to negotiate on behalf of her spouse with Shinzo Abe (Japanese leader).
- This incident took place at the 45th G7 summit held at the French town of Biarritz.
- Additionally, earlier on January 14, 2019, Carole Nahas released a letter and wrote to Human Rights Watch.
- She protested against his treatment in detainment. As per the source, the businessman has chronic kidney disease which became worse by the lack of proper treatment while imprisoned.
- However, on January 21, 2019, the Tokyo district court rejected the appeal.