Delfin Geronimo (born in 1949) is Filipino Business Owner from Manila, Philippines. He feels proud to be the dad of Sarah Geronimo (Singer, Model, Actress, Record Producer, Dancer, and Model). Moreover, Delfin runs a small-scale business.
Sarah tied the knot with his longtime lover named Matteo Guidicelli on February 20, 2020. It was a simple civil ceremony in the presence of family members. Still, her mommy Divina was unhappy with the wedding.
She did not know anything related to the functions. Furthermore, she showed her anger during the events. Ms. Geronimo was busy looking at the essential papers.
On the other hand, Sarah looked happy on her special day with her partner. The couple announced their engagement and relationship news during 2019.
Early Life, Parents, Education & Siblings
Delfin Geronimo took birth in the Manila City in the year 1949 (age 70 years, as in 2019). His daddy worked in a private company. Moreover, Delfin’s mom handled the home duties.
Sarah Geronimo’s father enjoyed his childhood with his grandparents and children. Mr. Geronimo enrolled and finished his school and college degrees from a government institution.
Personal Life, Spouse Divine Geronimo & Children
He met and then wedded with his wife Divine Geronimo. Initially, they were good friends and became a power couple after marriage.
Delfin Geronimo became a dad of a girl child Sarah Geronimo. On the other hand, his daughter was his only child. They lived in Santa Cruz in Manila City.
|Full Name||Delfin Geronimo.|
|Famous For||Dad of Sarah Geronimo (Singer & Actress).|
|Age (As of 2019)||70 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1949.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|House In||Manila, Philippines.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Divina Geronimo.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate from College.|
|School||High School in Manila.|
|Alma Mater.||Private College.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Delfin Geronimo
- Sarah is the most streamlined solo artist on Spotify, Philippines.
- Moreover, she made her way into the music world at the age of 14.
- The YES! Magazine called her beautiful star.
- Delfin Geronimo’s child organized charity functions for cancer patients’ treatment.
- She is a pop icon and inspirational personality for the youth.
- She won the competition Star for a Night.
- In 2003, her first album, i.e., Popstar: A Dream Come True, released and became a multiplatinum record.
- Sarah voiced the popular studio albums The Great Unknown, Perfectly Imperfect, and Expressions.
- In her career, she earned around 8 Aliw Awards, 15 Awit Awards, 28 Myx Music Awards, and a FAMAS Golden Artist Award.
- She signed deals with Viva Records.
- She did lead roles in movies A Very Special Love (2008), You Changed My Life (2009), and It Takes a Man and a Woman (2013).