Jeffrey Marty (born on June 05, 1979) is an American Lawyer, Journalist, Democrat, and Celebrity Partner from New Port Richey, Florida. He is well recognized as the fourth spouse of Stacey Dash (American actress and former talk show host).
She initially gained immense fame and success after starring in the film “Clueless” in 1995. Dash played one of the major roles of Dionne Marie Davenport in the feature movie and then its eponymous television series.
Furthermore, the actress even starred in the hit TV shows like CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Single Ladies and Celebrity Circus. Some of her other popular works are in Moving, View from the Top, Mo’ Money, Renaissance Man, All Falls Down, etc.
On September 29, 2019, Stacey Dash was arrested and charged with domestic battery. As per the Pasco Sheriff’s Office, the star got involved in a physical fight with her husband, Marty.
The arrest came at around 7:45 p.m. on Sunday and she was taken into custody from her home in Florida (Source: Wikipedia). The police also claimed that the Clueless actress pushed and slapped him on the face.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
On April 06, 2018, Jeffrey Marty tied the knot with his wife “Stacey Lauretta Dash”. Their wedding ceremony was a secret affair which took place in Florida. In October 2018, the lawyer announced about his private nuptials by tweeting a picture of popular salt called “Mrs. Dash”.
Earlier, he wedded to his first wife many years ago and also produced three kids with her. However, there is no much information revealed by Marty about them on the internet.
With the marriage with Stacey Lauretta, he became his fourth husband. Previously, the actress wedded her first spouse “Brian Lovell” (producer) on July 16, 1999, and has a daughter named Lola (born 2003). But their love life ended in the mid-2000.
Moreover, Dash also dated and married James Maby (British executive and CEO of Sports Logistics). They stayed together from 2005 to 2006 only. Later, the Clueless star also has romantic links with her third hubby “Emmanuel Xeureb” (actor).
|Real Full Birth Name||Jeffrey Marty.|
|Profession||Lawyer and Journalist.|
|Famous for||being the husband of Stacey Dash (American actress and former talk show host).|
|Age (As of 2019)||40 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||June 05, 1979.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Gemini.|
|House In||New Port Richey, Florida, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-34-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Names are not available.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Stacey Lauretta Dash.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||The University of Wisconsin.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Love to do||Reading, Watching Baseball and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jeffrey Marty
- Jeffrey Marty blessed his parents by his presence and was born on the 5th of June 1979 in Florida, USA. Hence, his age is 40 years old, as of 2019.
- After completing high school, Stacey Dash’s husband graduated from The University of Wisconsin in 2000. He received a Bachelor of Science degree.
- His wife, Dash, had an affair with her ex-boyfriend “Christopher Williams” (singer). They also share a son named Austin who stepped in this world in 1991.
- As per a source, Jeffrey and Stacey met each other just ten days before their wedding.
- According to Police reports, Jeffrey sustained red scratch marks on his left upper arm which got from his partner.
- In fact, Dash was the one who called 911 and claimed that she hit him in self-defense.
- Currently, the actress is being held on $500 USD bail.
- Marty is a big supporter of “Make America Great Again” and Donald Trump.
- A few years ago, Marty got involved in a controversy when he created a fake account on Twitter for Rep. Steve Smith of Georgia’s 15th district.
- In fact, this news went viral on the internet for being the first congressman to support Donald Trump in his presidential campaign.
- However, it was later revealed that it was a fictional person, not Steve Smith.