Kay King also known as “Naomi Kay Fleming” (born in 1958) is an American Former Employee, Public Figure, and Famous Personality from Franklin County, Kentucky. She first garnered fame in June 2020 for being the parent of Shaun King (American Civil Rights Activist).
He also actively works as a writer, pastor, entrepreneur, and internet personality. Shaun is best known for being the co-founder of Real Justice PAC (Political Action Committee). In June 2020, he created a buzz all over the world after claiming that the statue of Jesus Christ should be destroyed as it promotes white supremacy.
He urged his followers on social media that they should tear the pictures of Jesus it is a depiction of “white European”. Furthermore, Shaun always comes forward in order to promote social justice.
He is also participating in the “Black Lives Matter” movement from the beginning. This protest started after an Afro-American man “George Floyd” was brutally murdered by a white police officer “Derek Chauvin” on May 25, 2020.
King made the controversial claims on his Twitter account where he has more than 1.1 million followers as of June 24, 2020. During the protest, many statues and historical monuments have been vandalized.
In his post, he claimed that when the family of Jesus wanted to hide and blend in then they went to Egypt, not Denmark as per the Bible. According to him, the images of Jesus Christ have always been a form of white supremacyThe Sun.
Yes, I think the statues of the white European they claim is Jesus should also come down.
They are a form of white supremacy.
Always have been.
In the Bible, when the family of Jesus wanted to hide, and blend in, guess where they went?
Tear them down.
— Shaun King (@shaunking) June 22, 2020
Personal Life, Spouse & Children
Naomi Kay Fleming launched a romantic relationship with her then-boyfriend, Jeffrey Wayne King many years ago. There are not many details about the fact that when did the couple tied the knot with each other.
Kay King gave birth to her first child, a son named Jeffery Shaun King on September 17, 1979. She mentioned her partner, Jeffrey, as Shaun’s biological dad in his birth certificate but she told him several years later that his father was a light-skinned black man (name not available).
In addition, she also has two more kids i.e. two boys named Jason King and Russ King. She raised all of them as a single parent in Versailles, Kentucky, USA. Her children attended Huntertown Elementary School and later graduated from Woodford County High School.
During school days, Shaun was extremely bullied and became a victim of hate crimes. He even shared one incident where some boys attempted to run a pickup truck over him on school property.
Later, Kay reported the incident to the school authorities who tried to protect the youths rather than punishing them. In addition, they then beat him in the school for reporting and he also missed school for two years after suffering multiple spinal injuries.
King was not able to give her full time to her kids as she had to do multiple jobs in order to support them financially. Naomi Kay Fleming never disclosed any information about her spouse or any other romantic affair on the internet.
|Real Full Birth Name||Kay King.|
|Profession||Former Employee in a Light Bulb Factory.|
|Famous for||being the mother of Shaun King (American Civil Rights Activist, Writer, Pastor, and Entrepreneur)|
|In the news for||Shaun King went viral on the internet after he tweeted to destroy Jesus Christ statues as it is a symbol of white supremacy.|
|Age (How old, as of 2020)||62 years old.|
|Date of Birth||1958|
|Birthplace||Kentucky, the United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not known.|
|Current Residence||Kentucky, the United States of America.|
|Parents||Father: Name not disclosed.
|Siblings||Brother: Not known.
|Social Media Accounts||has no public accounts.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Boyfriend||Name not available.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Jeffrey Wayne King (former).|
|Son||1. Shaun King.
2. Jason King.
3. Russ King.
|Grandchildren||five including Kendi King, Savannah King, Taeyonna King, and Ezekiel King.|
|Last Updated||June 24, 2020 (©️ Copyright - Dreshare.com).|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||40-32-42.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Actress: Jennifer Lopez.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Cuba.|
|Love to do||Singing, Reading, and Spending time with family.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$50,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Kay King
- Shaun King’s mother, Naomi Kay Fleming was born in 1958 in Kentucky, the United States of America.
- Dreshare.com has no details about her birthday, early life, education, father, mother, and siblings. But we will try our best to find out all these data and update our readers in the coming days.
- Her real full birth name is Naomi Kay Fleming.
- She worked in a light-bulb factory as a laborer. Naomi served there for more than 40 years in order to raise her sons as a single mom.
- Furthermore, Kay has at least five grandchildren via her son “Shaun King” and daughter-in-law “Rai King”.
- Rai gave birth to three of their kids and two are their adopted children.
- She is not available on any of the social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter in order to live a low profile life.
- Back in May 2020, Naomi Kay Fleming underwent emergency surgery and Shaun posted a tweet on his account in order to urge his followers to pray for his parent.
- In the controversial post, her son told his followers that “white Jesus is a lie” and it is a tool of “white supremacy”.
- He even said that white people used religion as a tool of oppression. White people never accepted a religion from a brown man.
- Many of his fans agreed to his viewpoint but others showed him a lot of hate and criticism.
- Kay King’s boy received more than twelve death threats after his post went viral on the internet.
References [ + ]