Sajit Gupta (born in 1945) is an Indian/American Public Figure, Famous Personality, and Celebrity Former Partner from Brooklyn, New York. He is best known as Ja’Net DuBois’ ex-spouse (American actress, singer, songwriter, and dancer).
She first gained fame after portraying “Willona Woods” on the sitcom Good Times. Furthermore, the singer also sang and composed various songs such as Queen of the Highway, Again, Hidden Treasures, etc.
Some of her other popular works are “She’s Got a Plan”, “The PJs”, “Hellinger’s Law”, “Heart Condition”, “Magic Island”, “Waterproof”, “Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle”, “G.I. Joe: Renegades”, etc.
On February 18, 2020, Ja’Net DuBois passed away in her sleep due to natural causes. She was 74 years old at the time of her death. Moreover, Ja’Net’s family told that she never complained of any kind of pain or illness in the days leading up to her demise.
Married Life, Spouse Ja’Net DuBois & Children
The 74-years-old Sajit Gupta tied the knot with then-wife “Jeannette Dubois” many years ago. Their wedding ceremony was a private affair that took place in the presence of friends & family.
In addition, the couple conducted two marriages as Sajit is an Indian/America. Hence, the actress also married in a traditional Indian function. Through their wedding, Jeannette and Gupta welcomed four kids together.
They had two daughters named Yovanne Dubois (born in 1974) & Rani DuBois (born in 1976) and two sons Raj Kristo Gupta and Burghardt Dubois. Rani once did cameos in the shows like What’s Happening!! and Good Times.
|Real Full Birth Name||Sajit Gupta.|
|Famous for||being the husband of Ja'Net DuBois (American actress, singer, songwriter, and dancer).|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||74 years.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1945.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|House In||New York, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-32-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by him.|
|Children||Daughters: 1. Yovanne Dubois.
2. Rani DuBois.
Sons: Raj Kristo Gupta and Burghardt Dubois.
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Not available.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Morgan Freeman.
Actress: Glenn Close.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Indian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$5 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sajit Gupta
- Sajit Gupta took birth in 1945 (age 74 years, as in 2019) but we have no information about his birthplace. We will try to update our readers in the coming days.
- Ja’Net DuBois’ husband is not active on any social media profile.
- His father and mother emigrated from India. He belongs to Indian-American ethnicity.
- As per the source, Sajit Gupta and Ja’Net DuBois took divorce after staying together for several years.
- His former wife was romantically linked with her ex-boyfriend actor “Brock Peters” (actor) in 1959.
- Furthermore, Sajit’s boy “Raj Kristo Gupta” tragically died in 1987 at the age of 36 and the main cause of his passing was cancer.
- There are no details about Sajit Gupta as of February 2020 as he is not active on any social media platforms.