Bianka Bella Bryant (born December 06, 2016) is an American Famous Personality and Former Basketball Player Child from Los Angeles, California. She is well recognized as the third daughter of Kobe Bryant (Former NBA Star).
He stepped in the sport professionally back in 1996 after Charlotte Hornets picked him. Later, Kobe performed for Los Angeles Lakers in his entire 20-season career in the National Basketball Association (NBA).
Furthermore, the ex-player even remained an 18-time All-Star and 15-time member of the All-NBA Team. In his successful career, Bryant also bagged a 12-time member of the All-Defensive Team and the 2008 NBA Most Valuable Player (MVP).
Helicopter Crash, Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant & Kobe Bryant’s Death
On January 26, 2020, Kobe Bryant and his daughter “Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant” went to one of Gianna’s basketball games. They were traveling on Kobe’s Sikorsky S-76 chopper in order to avoid Los Angeles’ traffic.
Unfortunately, the chopper came down in foggy weather around 10 am and crashed in hilly terrain in Calabasas, California. There were nine people were on board that day. According to Alex Villanueva (Los Angeles County Sheriff), no one was able to survive in a tragic accident.
Their death news was first confirmed by Adam Silver (NBA Commissioner) on his Twitter account. The cause of the helicopter crash is still unknown. Kobe was just 41-years-old and his daughter Gianna Maria was 13-years-old at the time of their sudden demise.
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Birthday
Bianka Bella Bryant was born to her mom & dad in 2016 (age 3 years, as in 2019) in Los Angeles, California, USA. She blows birthday candles on 6 December every year with her family.
Her mother “Vanessa Laine Bryant” started dating her father when she was just 17-years-old.
In addition, the couple tied the knot on April 18, 2001, in a private ceremony. Their wedding ceremony held at St. Edward the Confessor Catholic Church. Bianka’s paternal grandfather “Joe Bryant” was also an ex-NBA star.
Her paternal grandmother’s name is Pam Bryant. Bella Bryant has three siblings i.e. two elder sisters Natalia Diamante Bryant & Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant (b. 2006 – died 2020) and a younger sis “Capri Kobe Bryant”.
Natalia Diamante Bryant took birth in January 2003. Vanessa Bryant’s daughter turned 17-years-old a week before Kobe and Gianna’s shocking death. Moreover, the former player often entertains his 15.8+ million followers by uploading his family’s pictures.
|Real Full Birth Name||Bianka Bella Bryant.|
|Famous for||being the third daughter of Kobe Bryant (Former NBA Star).|
|In the news for||Her dad and elder sister Gianna Bryant were killed in a chopper accident on January 26, 2020.|
|Helicopter Crashed at||Calabasas, California, USA.|
|Age (As of 2019)||3 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||December 06, 2016.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Sagittarius.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 3' 0".
Centimeters: 94 cm.
Meters: 0.94 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 14 Kg.
Pounds: 30 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||18-16-20.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||2.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Kobe Bean Bryant.
Mother: Vanessa Bryant.
|Siblings||Elder Sisters named Natalia Diamante Bryant & Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant.
Younger Sister named Capri Kobe Bryant.
|Famous Relatives||Grandparents: Joe Bryant and Pam Bryant.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||Not yet.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Movies||Frozen and Brave.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Disneyland in Florida.|
|Love to do||Drawing, Playing with Toys, Dancing, etc.|
|Favorite Food||Chips, Burger, Ice Cream, Pizza.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$75 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||Inherited from her father who was an NBA star.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Bianka Bella Bryant
- Her nickname is B.B.
- She is the niece of her 2 aunties Shaya Bryant and Sharia Bryant. Kobe Bryant’s sisters love her a lot.
- Bianka’s mommy and daddy’s marriage ceremony was not attended by Kobe’s parents, his two sisters, Arn Tellem (agent), his longtime advisor, and his Laker teammates.
- Her mom, Vanessa, suffered a miscarriage due to a reported ectopic pregnancy after the birth of her first child in 2005.
- Furthermore, on December 16, 2011, Bianka Bella Bryant’s mom filed for divorce cited irreconcilable differences.
- The couple even requested joint custody of their daughters.
- However, on January 11, 2013, Vanessa and Kobe both announced that they called off their divorce after resolving their issues through social media.
- Bianka and her other siblings keep their private away from social media and have no account on Instagram or Twitter.
- But, Kobe Bryant’s daughter often makes appearances on her dad’s official account on Instagram. On December 17, 2019, she was photographed with Misty Copeland in her ballet show.